Monday, September 20, 2010

Action Masters and Pretenders are G1 Transformers Too!


...or so I've been hearing.

There have been a lot of people saying I'm cutting myself short of some of the "better" toys in the G1 series. Really? Transformers that don't transform? I already have those and they're called a waste of money Heroes of Cybertron.

When I was little, I didn't have these toys. I think I was just getting out of the toy phase. Now, all snarkiness aside, I have been looking at the figures and they have some damn fine sculpts, and cool features. I just have a hard time wrapping my head around the concept of a Transformer toy that doesn't transform.

So, I've posted a poll seeing what people think so I'll have some data to look at. I haven't come across anyone who is as against anything past series 5 as I am, but then again, I haven't been looking that hard. So, for all 7 people that end up voting, it may persuade me to change my mind. Stranger things have happened, and I guess there's worse figures out there...

1 comment:

  1. Why not just collect a few action masters/pretenders? No one said you had to get the entire line. Perhaps you could just grabe a few notable characters? Banzaitron, Thunderwing etc.

    ReplyDelete